07 Jan 2007 16:27:19
General Fear
Newbie: Cardiovascular exercise and weight lifting.

This is my goal. I want to lose some waight, but, I also want bigger
arms.

Basically, I want to incorporate running so that I can loose some
weight and grow my arms.

How do I do this? Is it possible?

08 Jan 2007 07:47:22
Yo Yo Yo
Re: Newbie: Cardiovascular exercise and weight lifting.

General Fear wrote:

> This is my goal. I want to lose some waight, but, I also want bigger
> arms.
>
> Basically, I want to incorporate running so that I can loose some
> weight and grow my arms.
>
> How do I do this? Is it possible?

Start running first and start a healthy, low-fat diet to reduce your
bodyfat percentage. After you're lean, then concentrate on building muscle.