25 Jun 2003 15:34:20
Mark
Deca/Test

I'm a newbie, and will try this stuffs, I herad that using these will bulk
you up in no time at all. And my questions are where can I buy this stuffs?
Are there any risks / side effects using these?
Please Advise

25 Jun 2003 18:31:37
Mark
Re: Deca/Test

no.. are you?
"Sh4dow F4lcon" <sh4dowf4lcon@NOSPAMblackcodemail.com > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 15:34:20 GMT, "Mark" <mquinsaat@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm a newbie, and will try this stuffs, I herad that using these will
bulk
> >you up in no time at all. And my questions are where can I buy this
stuffs?
> >Are there any risks / side effects using these?
> >Please Advise
>
> Are you CAPIN F^$*&)%) MORON?

10 Sep 2003 19:23:59
Buddee
Re: Deca/Test

"Mark" <mquinsaat@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> I'm a newbie, and will try this stuffs, I herad that using these will bulk
> you up in no time at all. And my questions are where can I buy this
stuffs?
> Are there any risks / side effects using these?
> Please Advise

Depends where you live bro. In some countries AAS are illegal and in others
they are not. Openly asking where you can get roids will result in scammers
sending you emails stating that they can "hook you up". Do not reply to any
of these. Search for some steroid friendly discussion forums and join a few.
Read the faqs first before asking questions that have been asked thousands
of times before. Get to know people on the forums and sooner or later you
will be educated, (which is a must), and you will have a source.

Knowing is AAS is right for you is dependant on many things like your age,
your goals, training, and your diet. If one of these things is not right
then you will waste your money and possibly cause yourself some serious
health problems.

Good luck.

Buddee.

---