17 Apr 2004 19:17:07
Mike1m
Advice for delts?

Anyone have some suggestions for effective routines to work the deltoids?
Especially the anterior deltoids?
I'm doing some basic pull-ups, etc., but wonder if there are other routines
that might be worth effective for me.

17 Apr 2004 22:37:21
Bob Garrison
Re: Advice for delts?

"Mike1m" <mike1m@bellsouth.net > wrote in message
> Anyone have some suggestions for effective routines to work the deltoids?
> Especially the anterior deltoids?
> I'm doing some basic pull-ups, etc., but wonder if there are other
routines
> that might be worth effective for me.

Huh? Pull-ups for delts? Pull-ups work your lats.

Here's your delt exercises.
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ShouldWt.html

18 Apr 2004 09:35:30
Mike1m
Re: Advice for delts?

Thanks for the reply! These look good!

"Bob Garrison" <bobgns@netscape.net > wrote in message

> "Mike1m" <mike1m@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone have some suggestions for effective routines to work the
deltoids?
> > Especially the anterior deltoids?
> > I'm doing some basic pull-ups, etc., but wonder if there are other
> routines
> > that might be worth effective for me.
> >

> Huh? Pull-ups for delts? Pull-ups work your lats.
>
> Here's your delt exercises.
> http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ShouldWt.html

11 Jun 2004 15:22:14
Dan Noel
Advice for delts?

Hi Mike,

There are a number of excellent shoulder exercises that work the
deltoids. You can try any one of the following exercises:

Lateral Raises
Arnold Press
Dumbbell Presses
Smith Machine Overhead Presses
Standing Military Presses
Military Presses

If you would like further details regarding proper execution and
recommended mechanics, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Danny Noel