25 Jan 2005 12:42:47
Skeeter
source for metallic silhouettes

I'm looking for a source of metallic silhouette targets. I had some alloy
ones along while back but they broke after repeated hits.

Thanks.

25 Jan 2005 21:29:21
Mike Nelson
Re: source for metallic silhouettes

Skeeter wrote:
> I'm looking for a source of metallic silhouette targets. I had some alloy
> ones along while back but they broke after repeated hits.
>
> Thanks.

There are a bunch of places on line that have them. I've gotten a lot
of stuff from airgunexpress.com and quite like them. Here's a link to a
page of airgun links that will keep you busy for a very long time. :)

http://www.airguns.net/links.html

Regards

Mike

27 Jan 2005 04:07:56
Quick
Re: source for metallic silhouettes

MIKE!!! There you are man! I keep hoping you will show up over in the
forum. Hows the new gun?

Quick

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:29:21 -0800, Mike Nelson
<mnelson62@comcast.net > wrote:

>Skeeter wrote:
>> I'm looking for a source of metallic silhouette targets. I had some alloy
>> ones along while back but they broke after repeated hits.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
>There are a bunch of places on line that have them. I've gotten a lot
>of stuff from airgunexpress.com and quite like them. Here's a link to a
>page of airgun links that will keep you busy for a very long time. :)
>
>http://www.airguns.net/links.html
>
>Regards
>
>Mike

26 Jan 2005 23:10:53

Quick wrote:

> MIKE!!! There you are man! I keep hoping you will show up over in the
> forum. Hows the new gun?
>
> Quick

The Cyclone is just amazing. Just point and shoot. The loudest noise
is when the pellet hits the bird. I made me a starling feeder and it's
working good. Four of them went bye bye just this morning before work.
Max is eight in one day. It's 24 yards away and all happens from the
ease and comfort of the dining room. The best yet is the dog will go
get the bird for me for a treat.

I sent the R9 to Russ for a tune so I'm waiting until it comes back and
then I'll tear in to the Cyclone's stock (I can't manage not having at
least one good gun to shoot, so one at a time). I've been cleaning up
the checkering some, but not so much as to take the gun out of action
completely. I've got to get some riffling files to finish the
checkering and then I'll refinish the whole stock.

Old habits die hard, but I have been over lurking in the forum. How's
the cat?!?!? ;) How's your car? :(

I had just ordered a set of the goldminer grips for my 2240 when I saw
your pics. Man, they look so nice. RB says they're limited edition and
he's only making 12 sets each, target and sportsman. I also put a CB
breech and Tasco red dot it. I really don't like the aluminum breech.
I wish Dennis Q. would make up some more steel breeches. I might try
the Crosman 2250AS breech instead. Did you get your muzzle brake put on?

I figure I'll dive in there eventually. There are actually several
forums I've been lurking in, Fun Supply's Airgun and Crosman ones, a
hunting one, and the one at straight shooters is very good too.

Take care and I'll drop you an email about the cat.

Regards

Mike