Get Rich
Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of participation in the program because of its low investment and h...

Re: trade or swop
"mature" <timothyokeefe25@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:... > Have a walter CP99 + POLICE HOLSTER, and threee mags , Cal .177 > Trade for .22 pistol any realy / we...

Get Rich
Take advantage of a great deal

IZH-46M - where in UK?
I'm trying to buy an IZH-46M pistol in the UK... Anyone know where I can get one? Guy

axI ***Hot stuff - check this out !!! axI
http://www.kaneva.com/checkout/stream.aspx?assetId=2017&free=0

Pistol recommendation
I want a spring piston pellet gun that approximates the "feel" of a Ruger .22 semi-auto pistol as closely as possible. About the same weight, same size, etc. Not more than about $100 either....

LoGAN S-16 mk1
mk1 sweet 16 breaking for spares all parts avaliable. if interested in anything just email me at scousy2000@yahoo.com

qb78 seals
Does anybody here know of an outlet in the UK that sells replacement seal and valve kits for chinese QB78 air rifle 0.22. Would really appreciate it.

REQ: any AIR RIFLE shooting/hunting Videos
Anyone got any hunting or shooting videos they can post, will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Fa Air Guns Pistol vintage cane
Air Guns & Pistols by L.Wesley. Book & dustwrapper VGC. 178 pages. Nice copy of this very scarce book on air guns.,Lots of interesting b/w/ illustrations. Some headings:- Brief hi...

Another Newbie
Hi all, Have been lurking on the forums for a while now, just picking up info. I was exposed to air rifles with my father, from the age of about 10 years, firstly with a tin...

Newbie to the game
Hi there, I just decided to take a step into the world of air guns. Really quite timid right now. Been around my father when I was a kid when he was out in the fields, but didn'...

Walther magazine supplier

Page: 0

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJun