26 Aug 2004 23:31:18
Teddy Bare
Source For Peep Sight

I have a .177 cal side cocker which is a knock off of an R.W.S. It
shoots great but the scope that came with it is / was a joke. I am
looking for a source for a rear peep sight / or a real scope and mounts
to install in the scope groves. Thanks all and don't shoot your eye out



27 Aug 2004 21:02:22
Alf Sauve
Re: Source For Peep Sight

Teddy,

Beeman, Williams and Daisy, make peep sights. I used the one from Beeman on
my R7 with the existing front sight with much success.
http://beeman.com/apertures.htm

I have just replaced that sight with a scope and would gladly sell it to you
for $25 w/ shipping in CONUS.

Alf


"Teddy Bare" <johnnycat89@hotmail.com > wrote in message
news:20325-412EAB06-353@storefull-3273.bay.webtv.net...
> I have a .177 cal side cocker which is a knock off of an R.W.S. It
> shoots great but the scope that came with it is / was a joke. I am
> looking for a source for a rear peep sight / or a real scope and mounts
> to install in the scope groves. Thanks all and don't shoot your eye out
>




28 Aug 2004 13:51:31
olrow
Re: Source For Peep Sight



"Alf Sauve" <alf@sauve.org > wrote in message
news:yjNXc.1215$6o3.1065@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Teddy,
>
> Beeman, Williams and Daisy, make peep sights. I used the one from Beeman
on
> my R7 with the existing front sight with much success.
> http://beeman.com/apertures.htm
>
> I have just replaced that sight with a scope and would gladly sell it to
you
> for $25 w/ shipping in CONUS.
>
> Alf
So you bought a Williams peep sight any way. Beeman rebadges them and sells
under their name.




28 Aug 2004 17:10:18
Alf Sauve
Re: Source For Peep Sight

True it is made by Williams, and in the Williams catalog they show a picture
of their peep sight on a Beeman rifle per the caption.

But if you go the Williams route make sure it is the FP-AG-TK model. Else
you won't be getting the same one. And that was the nice thing about
getting it from Beeman, I knew it was the right one.

At the time I also got two different size apertures. Don't know and can't
tell if that's so today.

Alf

"olrow" <olrow@carolina.rr.com > wrote in message
news:D50Yc.6114$LH6.500189@twister.southeast.rr.com...
>
>
> "Alf Sauve" <alf@sauve.org> wrote in message
> news:yjNXc.1215$6o3.1065@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> > Teddy,
> >
> > Beeman, Williams and Daisy, make peep sights. I used the one from
Beeman
> on
> > my R7 with the existing front sight with much success.
> > http://beeman.com/apertures.htm
> >
> > I have just replaced that sight with a scope and would gladly sell it to
> you
> > for $25 w/ shipping in CONUS.
> >
> > Alf
> So you bought a Williams peep sight any way. Beeman rebadges them and
sells
> under their name.
>
>