25 Apr 2004 21:24:03
TMC
How to refill a Daystate MkII

I have a Daystate MKII And i want to refill the canister, i have a air
compressor that goes upto around 200 psi, i tried it at 160 and only got
about 10 shots out of it, which may have actually been from the last time it
was filled, Will this actually work and what is the best way of doing it
(four how long etc.) If this will not work then what is the best way of
filling it.

Thanks

TO. Chapman

26 Apr 2004 07:23:50
shooter
Re: How to refill a Daystate MkII

Sorry to say that your compressor is not up to the job!

You need to fill to about 200 bar ie about 10 times more pressure than your
pump can go.

You can buy a stirrup pump for just over 130 from any air gun dealer, and
getn some exercis - or a divers bottle and get it filled from a dive shop.
150-200. A real pump will set you back about 600!

"TMC" <blah@deblah.com > wrote in message
> I have a Daystate MKII And i want to refill the canister, i have a air
> compressor that goes upto around 200 psi, i tried it at 160 and only got
> about 10 shots out of it, which may have actually been from the last time
it
> was filled, Will this actually work and what is the best way of doing it
> (four how long etc.) If this will not work then what is the best way of
> filling it.
>
> Thanks
>
> TO. Chapman

27 Apr 2004 07:59:39