16 Jun 2005 21:48:43
HarryUSA
---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

---Guns & Ammo Television
http://www.gunsandammomag.com/tv/

Capture the excitement as we bring cutting-edge shooting reports, historical
perspectives, exclusive live-fire footage and the expertise of America's
best-known firearms authorities into your home. You won't want to miss a
single episode! G&A Television CLASSICS season is now airing!

###

16 Jun 2005 22:37:59
Bert Hyman
Re: ---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

In news:%smse.4223$on5.3617@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com "HarryUSA"
<REMOVE~harryusa1776@yahoo.com~REMOVE > wrote:

> ---Guns & Ammo Television

Great. Just what we need.

Another cut-and-paste spammer.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com

16 Jun 2005 22:55:19
HarryUSA
Re: ---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

>> ---Guns & Ammo Television
>
> Great. Just what we need.
>
> Another cut-and-paste spammer.
>
> --
> Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com

/ / / Hey Hyman. Do bother to consider the relevance of the topics posted.
If you don't think your right to keep and bear air pistols is being
challenged as with firearms, think again!

In England they have even proposed a sharp kitchen knife ban!

How this will stop the gang and the mafia is beyond me. / / /

/ / / HarryUSA / / /

17 Jun 2005 12:19:20
Clyde
Re: ---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

HarryUSA wrote:
>>>---Guns & Ammo Television
>>
>>Great. Just what we need.
>>
>>Another cut-and-paste spammer.
>>
>>--
>>Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com
>

> / / / Hey Hyman. Do bother to consider the relevance of the topics posted.
> If you don't think your right to keep and bear air pistols is being
> challenged as with firearms, think again!
>
> In England they have even proposed a sharp kitchen knife ban!
>
> How this will stop the gang and the mafia is beyond me. / / /
>
> / / / HarryUSA / / /

The topic is relevant to a general gun audience. This is not a general
gun newsgroup. This is a group specific to airguns. That is the way it
should stay.

I would guess that many of us here have more than airguns. Therefore, I
bet that most of us read other newsgroups too. Please post where you
should and we will get the message.

Clyde

18 Jun 2005 05:35:11
HarryUSA
Re: ---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

>> / / / Hey Hyman. Do bother to consider the relevance of the topics
>> posted. If you don't think your right to keep and bear air pistols is
>> being challenged as with firearms, think again!
>>
>> In England they have even proposed a sharp kitchen knife ban!
>>
>> How this will stop the gang and the mafia is beyond me. / / /
>>
>> / / / HarryUSA / / /
>
> The topic is relevant to a general gun audience. This is not a general gun
> newsgroup. This is a group specific to airguns. That is the way it should
> stay.
>
> I would guess that many of us here have more than airguns. Therefore, I
> bet that most of us read other newsgroups too. Please post where you
> should and we will get the message.
>
> Clyde

/ / / On this Clyde I will disagree with you. I have posted threats to air
gun ownership therefore these issues are relevant here.

HarryUSA/ / /

18 Jun 2005 15:45:21
Joseph Lovell
Re: ---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

HarryUSA wrote:

>>I would guess that many of us here have more than airguns. Therefore, I
>>bet that most of us read other newsgroups too. Please post where you
>>should and we will get the message.
>>
>>Clyde
>>

>/ / / On this Clyde I will disagree with you. I have posted threats to air
>gun ownership therefore these issues are relevant here.
>
>HarryUSA/ / /

Plus, Guns and Ammo does reviews and evaluations of airguns as well as
firearms. Not every issue, but often enough to be worth checking.

Joseph

20 Jun 2005 18:12:09
HarryUSA
Re: ---Guns and Ammo Mag TV

> HarryUSA wrote:
>
>>>I would guess that many of us here have more than airguns. Therefore, I
>>>bet that most of us read other newsgroups too. Please post where you
>>>should and we will get the message.
>>>
>>>Clyde
>>>

>>/ / / On this Clyde I will disagree with you. I have posted threats to air
>>gun ownership therefore these issues are relevant here.
>>
>>HarryUSA/ / /
>
> Plus, Guns and Ammo does reviews and evaluations of airguns as well as
> firearms. Not every issue, but often enough to be worth checking.
>
> Joseph

/ / / 10-4; Thanks for that info! / / /

/ / HarryUSA / /

NRA LIVE