17 Apr 2004 03:24:21
Scott
Gamo 440 scope ring question??

I am looking for and having a hard time finding see through scope rings for
my 440. I bought a set but the see through part was not high enough for me
to see the sights. Does anyone know a good place to find these scope mounts?

Thanks in advance,

Scott..

28 Apr 2004 16:54:04
David
Re: Gamo 440 scope ring question??

http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/accessory.pl?accessory_id=359

I used these mounts on my 440 but the bsa ar3x12 50 scope front optic is
to large to see the rear sight.
If you have a narrow scope these should work..