30 Aug 2004 14:28:52
RainbowTrout777
FS Walther CP99

Walther CP99 for sale on eBay. Auction ends 9/4/2004.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31685&item=3696766327&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

31 Aug 2004 01:13:05
Re: FS Walther CP99

He obviously does not read ebay policy:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms.html

"BB Guns, Replicas, Blank Guns and Imitation Guns
eBay does not permit the sale of BB guns, air guns, black powder guns
or muzzle-loader guns. eBay permits paintball guns, "airsoft" guns,
and replica, "look-alike," and imitation firearms under certain
circumstances. Replica and imitation items must have clear markings
permanently affixed to the items to the extent required by federal law
(commonly a blaze orange plug inserted in the barrel), and must not be
readily convertible to shoot a projectile. These rules apply even to
novelty items designed to look like firearms".

Hey...I don't make the rules...I just repost them.

Quick