16 Jun 2005 21:54:33
HarryUSA
---Chainsaw Bloody Chainsaw! HarryUSA Faxes US Customs!

Chainsaw Bloody Chainsaw

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dear US Customs of Calais Maine,

It has been brought to my attention that you let a moron named Gregory Allen
Despres into the USA who had blood on his cloths and a bag full of weapons
including, of all things, a bloody Chainsaw.

Bill Anthony, a spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Protection said "Our
people don't have a crime lab up there. They can't look at a chainsaw and
decide if it's blood or rust or red paint."

Funny thing, I got on the Internet a few minutes ago and looked up hospitals
in Calais and found:

Calais Regional Hospital
22 Hospital Ln
Calais, ME 04619-1398
(207) 454-7521

So, just for the hell of it, I called the Calais Regional Hospital and asked
if they could tell the difference between human or animal blood. The phone
operator connected me to a lab technician and he said they use a Pathologist
in Bangor Maine for blood work. The tech claimed this Pathologist could tell
the difference between human and animal blood under a microscope.

The interesting question here is, "Why didn't the federal agents in Calais
hold this moron for cause while someone ran a sample of the blood over to
this pathologist for an analysis?"

More interesting questions:

·What are we paying US Customs for?
·Can Federal Agents hold someone for suspicion?
·Are US Custom Agents talented enough to use a phone to dial 411 to find the
name of a local hospital that could direct them to a pathology lab?
·Do US Customs Agents in Calais realize that Bangor Maine is 96 miles or
just a two-hour drive from Calais?
·Did Gregory Allen Despres kill anyone while in the USA?
·If US Customs cannot stop a guy with a bloody chainsaw from getting into
the USA, then how can US Customs stop a calculating terrorist?
·Is Homeland Security a Joke?

Harry USA
Illinois

[Newsgroup Version]

17 Jun 2005 04:15:20
jessie
Re: ---Chainsaw Bloody Chainsaw! HarryUSA Faxes US Customs!

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:54:33 GMT, "HarryUSA"
<REMOVE~harryusa1776@yahoo.com~REMOVE > wrote:

>·What are we paying US Customs for?

To insure no harm comes to those illegally sneaking into our country.
They might dehydrate in the southern heat or be offended by some
minuteman with the funny idea that our borders are meant to be
protected.

>·Can Federal Agents hold someone for suspicion?

No that might prevent some illegal alien from enjoying the complete
freedom to roam our nation.

>·Are US Custom Agents talented enough to use a phone to dial 411 to find the
>name of a local hospital that could direct them to a pathology lab?

That is really asking a lot of these people, who are trained not to
prevent illegal aliens from entering our nation.

>·Do US Customs Agents in Calais realize that Bangor Maine is 96 miles or
>just a two-hour drive from Calais?

It appears not.

>·Did Gregory Allen Despres kill anyone while in the USA?

Fortunately it appears not.

>·If US Customs cannot stop a guy with a bloody chainsaw from getting into
>the USA, then how can US Customs stop a calculating terrorist?

Why would they want to? It is only after a terrorist attack that the
cowardly US citizens are willing to sign away their rights and freedom
under the guise of the being protected as in the Patriot Act.

>·Is Homeland Security a Joke?

More like a nightmare. They are there to oppress the US citizens, not
to protect them.

18 Jun 2005 00:15:47
HarryUSA
Re: ---Chainsaw Bloody Chainsaw! HarryUSA Faxes US Customs!