21 Feb 2006 14:53:39
MarkTheSpark
Best value PCP - any ideas?

So far, I'm considering Webley Raider or the BSA Hornet. Must be light
and effin accurate. Don't give a monkeys about multishot.
Anyone out there with experience of these rifles? Or any other good
'uns?

22 Feb 2006 11:21:06
Bigguy
Re: Best value PCP - any ideas?

AirArms S200?

Guy

"MarkTheSpark" <thewideangle@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> So far, I'm considering Webley Raider or the BSA Hornet. Must be light
> and effin accurate. Don't give a monkeys about multishot.
> Anyone out there with experience of these rifles? Or any other good
> 'uns?

22 Feb 2006 16:28:48
AlanG
Re: Best value PCP - any ideas?

On 21 Feb 2006 14:53:39 -0800, "MarkTheSpark"
<thewideangle@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

>So far, I'm considering Webley Raider or the BSA Hornet. Must be light
>and effin accurate. Don't give a monkeys about multishot.
>Anyone out there with experience of these rifles? Or any other good
>'uns?

I had a this Falcon until my arthritis forced me to sell up. Fine
accurate light weight rifle.
http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews9462.html

Other available
http://www.straightshooters.com/falcon/falconpics.html

Must admit it was a bugger to pump with a hand pump though

16 Mar 2006 17:22:56
One Shot
Re: Best value PCP - any ideas?

I have an Air Arms S310 multi shot PCP and it always hits the mark for me!

HTH,
One Shot

"MarkTheSpark" <thewideangle@yahoo.co.uk > wrote in message
> So far, I'm considering Webley Raider or the BSA Hornet. Must be light
> and effin accurate. Don't give a monkeys about multishot.
> Anyone out there with experience of these rifles? Or any other good
> 'uns?

17 Mar 2006 11:49:50
Jim
Re: Best value PCP - any ideas?

One Shot wrote:
> I have an Air Arms S310 multi shot PCP and it always hits the mark for me!
>
> HTH,
> One Shot
>
> "MarkTheSpark" <thewideangle@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>So far, I'm considering Webley Raider or the BSA Hornet. Must be light
>>and effin accurate. Don't give a monkeys about multishot.
>>Anyone out there with experience of these rifles? Or any other good
>>'uns?

Air Arms S200 wound right down - still gives 8.5fpe, useable shot
capacity goes up from 60-odd to 143, and still cuts pigeons in half at
65 yards.