16 Jan 2005 04:44:10
E Willson
Allentown Gun Show

I went to the Allentown Pa. Gun Show yesterday. I would guess that there
were about one hundred vendors there, and about one thousand firearms for
sale. I could only find three vendors with any air guns, and no one with
pellets. The total airgun selection boiled down to five cheap Chinese air
rifles and three used Crosman pieces.

There were also a few airsoft guns.

Are there any shows near the Philly area, where there is a better selection
of airguns?

TIA,
Ernie

16 Jan 2005 13:35:14
orcrender
Re: Allentown Gun Show

E Willson wrote:
> I went to the Allentown Pa. Gun Show yesterday. I would guess that there
> were about one hundred vendors there, and about one thousand firearms for
> sale. I could only find three vendors with any air guns, and no one with
> pellets. The total airgun selection boiled down to five cheap Chinese air
> rifles and three used Crosman pieces.
>
> There were also a few airsoft guns.
>
> Are there any shows near the Philly area, where there is a better selection
> of airguns?
>
> TIA,
> Ernie

The closest I can think of is the annual air gun show in Roanoke Va.. I
don't have the dates handy. Will try to find and post them. Oh there is
a one day show in Maryland also.