22 Jan 2005 20:45:48
Gorboner of Torros
Airgun Plans.

Where can you find plans for an airgun?




22 Jan 2005 15:27:36
Farmer
Re: Airgun Plans.

I make my own.

Today I plan to shoot targets with my 38T.

In the spring I plan to shoot cans with my BSA SS.

Les

Gorboner of Torros wrote:
> Where can you find plans for an airgun?
>
>


08 Feb 2005 21:32:19
Shaun B
Re: Airgun Plans.

will you send me email with info?

"Farmer" <address@server.net > wrote in message
news:YyzId.14238$Ka6.99783@news1.mts.net...
> I make my own.
>
> Today I plan to shoot targets with my 38T.
>
> In the spring I plan to shoot cans with my BSA SS.
>
> Les
>
> Gorboner of Torros wrote:
> > Where can you find plans for an airgun?
> >
> >




08 Feb 2005 20:08:10
Farmer
Re: Airgun Plans.

Info about what? Anything in particular?

Shaun B wrote:
> will you send me email with info?
>
> "Farmer" <address@server.net> wrote in message
> news:YyzId.14238$Ka6.99783@news1.mts.net...
>
>>I make my own.
>>
>>Today I plan to shoot targets with my 38T.
>>
>>In the spring I plan to shoot cans with my BSA SS.
>>
>>Les
>>
>>Gorboner of Torros wrote:
>>
>>>Where can you find plans for an airgun?
>>>
>>>
>
>
>


10 Feb 2005 17:28:01
Shaun B
Re: Airgun Plans.

Nevermind its probably ileagle just to ask for such a thing on the
net......in australia i need a licence which is all sorts of hassles, to own
a air rifle would be great but id be happy with something that could just
shoot cans or paper targets....with the feel of a air rifle.

"Farmer" <address@server.net > wrote in message
news:PfeOd.20035$Ka6.138626@news1.mts.net...
> Info about what? Anything in particular?
>
> Shaun B wrote:
> > will you send me email with info?
> >
> > "Farmer" <address@server.net> wrote in message
> > news:YyzId.14238$Ka6.99783@news1.mts.net...
> >
> >>I make my own.
> >>
> >>Today I plan to shoot targets with my 38T.
> >>
> >>In the spring I plan to shoot cans with my BSA SS.
> >>
> >>Les
> >>
> >>Gorboner of Torros wrote:
> >>
> >>>Where can you find plans for an airgun?
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >
> >